Selling a home is a very important step and a detailed process. Barry truly cares about his clients and their journey whether it be selling a home, vacation property, business and beyond. Barry’s extensive experience in home construction and renovations as well as with investment properties enables him to share invaluable information with his clients and provide expert advice throughout the selling process. Barry’s unique and varied expertise offers his clients an extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy guide. Integrity and honesty is extended to each and every client ensuring that the selling process is truly meeting the needs of his clients.
From his attentiveness and honesty to his knowledge and experience, Barry will provide a rewarding real estate experience.
Learn more about selling a home with Barry Nestransky:
1. Barry will listen to your real estate needs, wants, goals, budget and timeline as well as view your home. Asking questions and listening to your answers, Barry will conduct research on your home, neighborhood and current market conditions to formulate a home evaluation and a plan to help you sell your home.
2. After discussing the home evaluation and a plan to help you sell your home, there may be home maintenance items or details that require attention before placing your home on the market. With his extensive knowledge and experience of home construction and renovations, real estate investment, current market conditions and values, Barry can assist you in deciding whether your home requires repairs, renovations or staging. Barry may help connect you with professional services such as home construction or renovation specialists, home staging and more.
3. When placing your home on the market, Barry’s marketing plan includes but is not limited to advertising your home through:
- MLS® (national listing system)
- PCS (local listing system)
- Many websites including barrynestransky.com, REALTOR.ca, remax.ca, alpinerealty.ca
global.remax.com, an international real estate listing site that reaches a global audience
- Local newspaper, Rocky Mountain Outlook
- Social media sites, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Professional photography of your home
- Professional marketing materials
4. After receiving an offer, Barry will lead you through the offer, negotiation and closing process. Barry may help connect you with professional services that you may require during the process such as real estate lawyers, home construction or renovation specialists, movers and more.
“I’m very proud to be a RE/MAX Miracle Home® agent and by buying or selling your home with me I make a donation on your behalf to a Children’s Miracle Network member hospital. Together we can make miracles happen for kids.”
– Barry Nestransky