Buying a home is a very important step and a detailed process. Barry truly cares about his clients and their journey whether it be finding a mountain retreat, dream home, smart investment and beyond. Barry’s extensive experience in home construction and renovations as well as with investment properties enables him to share invaluable information with his clients and provide expert advice throughout the buying process. Barry’s unique and varied expertise offers his clients an extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy guide. Integrity and honesty is extended to each and every client ensuring that the buying process is truly meeting the needs of his clients.
From his attentiveness and honesty to his knowledge and experience, Barry will provide a rewarding real estate experience.
Learn more about the home buying experience with Barry Nestransky:
1. Pre-Qualify before purchasing your home. Barry may help connect you with mortgage specialists, financial advisors and other professionals to assist you in determining a smart and comfortable budget.
2. Barry will listen to your real estate needs, wants, goals, budget and timeline. Asking questions and listening to your answers, Barry will formulate a plan to help you find your perfect home.
3. Barry will educate you on the various Canmore and Banff property zoning and usage regulations as well as environmental factors such as wildlife corridors and flood plains that are unique to the Bow Valley and will play a role in your real estate search. Current market conditions, neighborhoods, timing and other factors will be discussed.
4. Property searches tailored to your needs and wants and based on discussions with Barry will be forwarded to you through two listing systems. The MLS® (national listing system) and PCS (local listing system) will send you properties specific to your criteria directly to your inbox. Using his network and connections, Barry will also search for homes that match your criteria.
5. View properties and discuss your questions and thoughts with Barry. Taking advantage of his extensive knowledge and experience of home construction and renovations, real estate investment and current market conditions and values, he will assist you in finding the right home for you.
6. After discovering the right home for you, Barry will lead you through the offer, negotiation and closing process. Barry may help connect you with professional services that you may require during the process such as real estate lawyers, mortgage specialists, certified property inspectors, home construction or renovation specialists and more.
“I’m very proud to be a RE/MAX Miracle Home® agent and by buying or selling your home with me I make a donation on your behalf to a Children’s Miracle Network member hospital. Together we can make miracles happen for kids.”
– Barry Nestransky