WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING PATIO PRODUCTS
by AquaFire Leisure Home & Patio, Canmore
Summer is here and it’s time to kick back and relax on the patio! If you’re looking to create or add to your outdoor living space, consider these materials when purchasing patio products to ensure you are buying quality items that are designed to last in Canada.
1. High Quality Poly Resins as this material typically does not stretch, fade or crack.
2. Aluminium Frames that have been welded and powder coated. One of the the best quality metals in the industry, this metal does not rust and is super light weight to allow for movement around the patio.
3. Premium Quality Fabrics such as Sunbrella. These fabrics last longer and withstand the harsh UV rays of the sun.
4. Quick Dry and Open Cell Foam as this material is stronger, does not remain compressed, dries fast without retaining moisture and is typically mold and mildew resistant.
5. Premium Warranty and Support ensures your investment is backed by a good protection plan and provides someone that you may reach out to for assistance.
Serving the Bow Valley for over 25 years, AquaFire Leisure is a local, family-owned and operated business specializing in hot tubs and fireplaces as well as home and leisure products. Visit AquaFire Leisure Home & Patio for all of your mountain home and leisure needs.